Some people say advertising encourages us to buy things that we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives.

Advertising may encourage us to buy new products that could not be useful to our life as well as sometime advertising may lead us to find out new products, new services that could be helpful to us.

Not like early days modern world uses vast range of media and technology for advertising. Moreover companies also spending lot of money for their products and services to be advertised. Because of this spending money and range of media general public are directly and indirectly forced to buy products that are actually not necessary for their needs as well as their life style. Sometimes these advertisements are misleads young people for use unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking and drugs. Most of these advertisements are using celebrities like popular singers, actors and sport stars. Since these people are popular in the society people may easily trapped in to these advertisements.

Nevertheless some advertisements are using actors as doctors, teachers and engineers etc.. to publish their products like toothpaste, milk powder, butter, cheese and specially kids products. These actors are acting like real doctors and teachers and giving recommendations to choose certain products. Poor general people who naturally used to listening and get advice from professionals like doctors and teachers may think those are real professionals and cheated by these companies and advertising agencies.

On the other hand sometimes advertisements could lead us to good side like there are some advertisements by health organizations regarding keep away from unnecessary habits like smoking, drinking and drugs. This may give people to think of their life style and bad habits and keep away from them. Further some advertisement like important messages by defiance, immigration or government regarding examinations, elections and security issues may definitely beneficial to our everyday life. Also advertisements may acknowledge us for new product and services as well as their prices too.

In my opinion advertisements may have both good and bad effects for our lives. Only the effects is depending on how we accept or how seriously we take it to our lives.

Moreover companies also spending lot of money
Moreover companies are also spending lot of money

spending money and range of media general public are directly and indirectly
spending money and range of media general public is directly and indirectly

these advertisements are misleads young people
these advertisements are misleading young people

may easily trapped
may be easily trapped

may definitely beneficial
may be definitely beneficial

Only the effects is depending on
Only the effects are depending on

Sentence: On the other hand sometimes advertisements could lead us to good side like there are some advertisements by health organizations regarding keep away from unnecessary habits like smoking, drinking and drugs.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to regarding and keep