Some People Think That Parents Should Teach Children How to Be Good Members of Society.Others , However, Believe That School Is the Place to Learn This.

As we say, children if defy canons of morality, the whole structure of society will be messed up with no skeletal framework. Today's children are the tomorrow's elite builder of ideal society , Utopia. However, Some people believe that parents should instill their children to be good in society but other unwilling throat might argue that this is prime that should acquired from school. But my views are strongly with former.

I doubt today's children are not raised properly from within their own home. Every child starts learning from his/her own home and is considered first school. Unquestionably, Parents have the vital role to guide their children what is good and how to be good in a society. For example, Recent survey shows that children without parents who is educated are indulging into socially restricted activities more in comparison to children with parents.

Another embracing point is that even though children learns basic academic knowledge from school, he/she spends much time with parents and instills good or bad character from their own parents. Furthermore, most of children inculcate their parent behaviour and mimic their attitude as acquired character. Another evidence is that most of children innately derives their parental behaviour and therefore mostly dependent on their parents. Antagonistically, school is just a point to develop academic skills and leadership traits.

Admittedly, children are always been a prototype of society and whose behaviour traits, attitude and other social characters are always been vital to structure perfect society but which is impossible without good parental care and guidance in addition to good schooling.

As we say, children if defy canons of morality,
As we say, if children defy canons of morality,

However, Some people believe that parents should instill their children to be good in society but other unwilling throat might argue that this is prime that should acquired from school. But my views are strongly with former.
Description: don't put 'however' 'but' together.

children without parents who is educated are indulging into socially restricted activities
children without parents are indulging into socially restricted activities

even though children learns basic academic knowledge from school
even though children learn basic academic knowledge from school

children are always been a prototype of society
children are always a prototype of society

Sentence: However, Some people believe that parents should instill their children to be good in society but other unwilling throat might argue that this is prime that should acquired from school.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and acquired