Both men and women these days work full time so it is logical for them to share household chores equally To what extent do you agree or disagree

Both men and women these days work full-time, so it is logical for them to share household chores equally. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the modern world, among a number of issue people have to deal with, family problem is one of them. There is a wide belief that male and females should share family tasks equally because both them work full – time jobs. From my personal perspective, I am in favour of this idea owing to the following grounds.
One compelling justification for defending the aforesaid positive is that sharing household chores equally helps men and women work effectively in their offices. Additionally, nuclear families don not have support from grandparents so it is difficult for parents to balance family tasks and clerical work. A good illustration can be found in the fact that unless a wife has to do all housework such as shopping for food, cooking, washing… after working a nine – to – five job, she has enough time for herself and can focus on her job better.
A further reason as to why this standpoint should be supported is that happy family is created from the equal roles of parents. In detail, if father and mother do family tasks with together, they have more time for themselves to relax after hard – working and take care of their children. From this happy atmosphere in a family, parents feel comfortable to work and children can grow up well. Take for example, parental care plays an important role for a child so it is logical for parents to share household chores equally and nurture a child with together. Furthermore, from doing housework, they can also teach their children about compassion.
In conclusion, the ongoing arguments have convinced me that both men and women these days work full – time, so it is necessary for them to share task at home equally.