As countries develop more and more people buy and use their own cars Do you think the advantages of this trend for individuals outweigh the disadvantages for the environment

As countries develop, more and more people buy and use their own cars. Do you think the advantages of this trend for individuals outweigh the disadvantages for the environment.

Due to the significant development of technology, many alterations are emerged in recent life. In addition, it is widely believed that private vehicles are used more by people in this society than in the past. Although this recent change may come as merits in certain ways, I still consider that the setbacks outweigh the beneficial aspects .
On the other hand, I understand why some people of the fervent conviction argue that private cars are remarkably beneficial. Firstly, humans can reduce a significant amount of bus – waiting time. For instance, if students and workers take buses to schools or workplaces, the amount of time spent on waiting at the bus stop is higher compared to the time used for cars. Moreover, productivity may come as an expense. Since workers do not have to burn too much energy and physical strength as they drive their own cars, they can not only enhance their awareness but also allocate more efforts in office tasks, leading to a more effective performance.
However, despite these arguments described above, I still believe there are potential setbacks which invoke several pressing environmental problems. To begin with, the more the cars are driven by humans, the more polluted the air can be. Due to the massive amount emission exploited from cars, the air quality of the world is degraded on the tremendous scale . According to the latest news in Viet Nam, the rate of pure air in HCM city decreases because of the higher demand in cars’ usage. Secondly, the space used for housing can be negatively affected. An increase in the number of private vehicles means the expansion in many roads, leading to the scarcity of land allocated for constructing residents’ accommodation.
Taking everything into consideration, although private cars can act as an indispensable role in this modern life, I believe many disadvantages may occur and cause not only environmental issues but also the insufficiency of houses.