Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. Do you agree or disagree ? give reasons for your answer

Eric Liu's picture

It is certainly a fact that a normal classroom was composed of various students with distinctive personalities, be it well-mannered, lively, and uncontrolled or so. While some people propose to classify the students with annoying behavior into groups in order to maintain the great quality of learning. From my perspective, I totally disagree with the suggestion due to several reasons, which would be elaborated in the following paragraphs.

First and foremost, it is fundamental to treat every school pupils equally. Every student possess a right of equity to have ordinary environment of learning. From my experience as a student, it is frequent to have classmates who often bother the teacher and the other peers during the class. However, the teachers deal with the problem by cultivating a good relationship with them rather than categorizing them.
Successful education for students may be accomplished by various means, but being impartial to every student must be taken as priority.

In addition to the reason above, sorting the misbehaved students into groups may have a detrimental influence on the pupils. To demonstrate, plenty of cases could be apparently seen on the internet and newspaper. Students who unwilling to comply with the class rules were assembled into categories. Such action not only seriously devastates their confidence, but further jeopardizes their health.

Last but not least, the assimilation between students plays an essential role in the classroom. The students tend to be affected by other classmates with outstanding performance and characteristics. Further to this point, from some empirical evidences at school, students with satisfying grades and courteous behavior have positive implications on those problematic students. The troublesome students eventually attain better final scores in terms of exam and attitude.

As argued above, resulting from the benefits it bring, I am convinced that students with disappointing grades and behavior deserve the identical learning condition as other peers.