In the future the main reason for going to the shopping mall will be for entertainment not to shop To what extent do you agree or disagree

In the future, the main reason for going to the shopping mall will be for entertainment, not to shop.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In today’s world of mass consumerism, it has become something of a norm for people to loiter in shopping centers after work and on weekends. There are some opinions assumed that entertainment would be the primary reason when it comes to malls. However, I believe this belief is not suitable for society as a whole.

With the shopping precincts providing exclusive (độc quyền) and unique goods, these areas have become prestige places for purchasing high-end products. Compared with retail stores, the price here is higher, but it is the unquestionable quality of things. Everything sold in shopping centers is supplied by dignity brands through various testing stages before coming into consumers’ hands. Besides, the ordinary mall or shopping centers explosion around all major cities and towns witnessed the dramatic development of sales in malls.

On the other hand, a significant number of people are selecting shopping at malls as their favorite activity. It is impossible to argue against the fact that ambling (đi thong thả) inside these malls while window shopping for luxury brands would be a satisfying feeling. Moreover, these places are not just for shopping but also appropriate for ones who require other utilities, such as restaurants and beverages stores. There is also the air-conditioning to consider, especially in summer weather when the temperature can reach forty degrees in numerous worldwide zones.

In brief, while people can find happiness at shopping malls, purchasing products will remain the most important reason. In the future, there is an increasing tendency for people to choose shopping centers to buy things since citizens can go shopping and enjoy various utilities simultaneously.