Many animal species in the world are becoming extinct nowadays Some people say that countries and individuals should protect these animals from dying out while others say that we should concentrate more on problems human beings Discuss both sides and give

Many animal species in the world are becoming extinct nowadays. Some people say that countries and individuals should protect these animals from dying out, while others say that we should concentrate more on problems human beings. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

In the modern world, environment is a matter which has provoked considerable debate. Whereas it is widely believed that animals should be protected from extinct by countries and individuals, there are those who argue that we should focus more on issues human beings. Although each side if opinion has its own reasons and realities, which will be discussed in a further discussion below, I am still convinced that people must prevent animals from dying out because this is also an important problem of humans.
On the one hand, the idea that we should concentrate more on problems human beings is quite plausible for two main reasons. One reason why people propose this is that some social topics such as poverty, gender equal and unemployment… are effecting directly to daily humans, so it is logical for societies to give more attentions. In detail, people, in some developing countries, have to work from early morning to mid – night in order to earn money enough for their lives. Thus, it is clear that how to overcome poverty is the most necessary issue for them. It should be also noted that despite richness and equal in some developed countries, government still had numerous problems human beings to solve. For example, illegal immigration makes some areas in EU be chaotic.
On the other hand, nowadays, protecting animals from dying out is a problem of human beings because of long – term development. Firstly, leaders on over the world can bring environmentally – friendly campaigns to protect animals. This also helps make people have a green atmosphere to live. Secondly, forest is not only a house of animals but also a lung of human, so protecting forest brings good values for both animals and people. Finally, although we are rich, we cannot not live well with polluted environment. To illustrate, in some cases, a lot of money cannot help people overcome heavy illness such as lung cancer.
In conclusion, the ongoing argument have convinced me that we should concentrate on problems human beings which include protecting animals to make sure happy and lasting human lives.