Some people believe that it is the responsibility of individuals to take care of their own health and diet Others however believe that governments should make sure that their citizens have a healthy diet Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people believe that it is the responsibility of individuals to take care of their own health and diet. Others however believe that governments should make sure that their citizens have a healthy diet.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Dietary sanitation and good health are amongst the major issues of modern era. Some people think that, as an individual it is our ought most responsibility to improve our dietary conditions and health. However, some consider it government's job to provide quality food for its people. I believe, role of government and awareness in population both are pivotal in this situation.

To begin with, health issues related to food and the means of tackling them is an important part of government's job. Firstly, food inspection authorities should be established in every city, with complete authority to investigate any food chain or mart. Such steps would upgrade food quality served at local hotels. Secondly, fast food chains are spreading at an alarming rate both internationally and on local ground. Imposing high taxation on these brands would lower down their progression. Eventually, with limited options of fast food in town, its consumption will decrease. Subsequently, reducing progression of obesity. In addition to that, developing awareness in general population through media could be one of the most fruitful step. For instance, pork is highly consumed in west. Thereby, informing general population regarding the gastrointestinal conditions triggered by eating pork could incline people towards less harmful food, for example, chicken or fish.

On the other hand, personal efforts are also fundamental in improving health. While, dinning out one should visit locations authorized and clarified by government to reduce to chances food poisoning. Furthermore, People should do regular exercise to ensure positive health changes. Workup would emulsify fat, improve physical fitness. Subsequently eliminating health factors related to obesity. Moreover, the most important factor is consumption of balanced diet. To make sure every component of food is included in dietary routine.

To conclude, graph of food hygiene and physical health is low in most part of the world. I believe, this situation could improve provided governments reconsider their schemes to approach it. And individuals perform their duties to eliminate the causative factors. As both have equal part to play in this issue.

However, some consider it government's job to provide quality food
However, some consider it as government's job to provide quality food

I believe, role of government and awareness in population both are pivotal
I believe, the role of government and awareness in population both are pivotal

health issues related to food and the means of tackling them is an important part of government's job.
health issues related to food and the means of tackling them are the important part of government's job.
health issues which are related to food and the means of tackling them are the important part of government's job. //'health issues' is the subject

Subsequently eliminating health factors related to obesity.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

the most important factor is consumption of balanced diet.
the most important factor is the consumption of balanced diet.

----------------------