Some people say that modern technology has made shopping today easier while others disagree Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people say that modern technology has made shopping today easier, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion

In the modern world, technology is a matter which has provoked considerable debate. Whereas it is widely believed that advanced technology can help humans shop easier while there are those who disagree with this idea. Although, each side of the opinion has its own reasons and realities, which will be included in the further discussion below, I am still more convinced that it is more simple for people to made shopping with technological assistance.
On the one hand, it is quite plausible for people to against the idea that modern technology has made shopping today easier owing to two reasons. One reason is that people avoid being swindled because products can be seen carefully at stores before buying. Besides, it is convenient in payment methods. In detail, buyers can pay not only by cash but also by credit cards. For example, when a person wants to have a new bed, she does not bring a lot of money but she still can go to the shop to choose what she loves and buy it by her cards easily. However, this leads to a drawback is that this shopping way is not suitable for busy people.
On the other hand, the alternative suggestion of shopping online seems more likely to be effectively in practice. Firstly, the obvious is saving time. It means, humans can completely make shopping without going the stores. Goods are described with full of color, size, shape, material…on website for people to choose. To illustrate, an officer who are always busy with her job and her household chores can buy a product easily from home or her company by Amazon. Secondly, most online shops will refund if their goods are error. Therefore, it is simple for the consumers to write feedback on the website as well as request a refund until they own the best product. Finally, in technology – saturated world, most people have smartphone and they can access the Internet easily so it is simple to make shopping through modern technology. Take an example, in Vietnam, Tiki, Lazada or Shoppee are popular e-commerce sites with hundreds of vouchers on important occasions. Using a phone, people can go shopping cheaper, faster. Thus, more and more people, today, show their preference for buying online than in the past.
In conclusion, the ongoing argument have convinced that shopping today is easier with the prevalence of technology.