Some people think that robots are very important to human s future development Others think that they are dangerous and have negative effects on society Discuss both opinions and give your personal view

Some people think that robots are very important to human’s future development. Others think that they are dangerous and have negative effects on society. Discuss both opinions and give your personal view.

Many people reckon that using robots can bring a lot of benefit to human life, whereas others argue that disadvantages will accompany with advantages. In my opinion, I certainly agree with both of views.

On the one hand, robots are showing the vital roles in the modern life nowadays, helping us get amazing achivements in many areas. Firstly, in fields such as health, construction, science, transportation in which scientists are trying to applying robot technology. Because they not only give greater productivity, but also make better quality. Secondly, they can completely replace manual labor in serious jobs like mine ores, diving and exploration now that robots possibly will perform those jobs more efficently than humans do. If the application is successful, losses human lives as well as a lot of other damage will be minimised.

On the other hand, there are a variety reasons why people are scared bad effect of robots. Fisrt, evil-minded persons – robbers, hackers, dictators who will exploit robot technology for seeking their own benefit. That will lead evil consequences to society like social evils or wars. Moreover, people in the modern world rely on machines too much, ranging from vehicles such as automobiles or planes to contacting devices like smartphones or Ipads. There is likelihood that in the forseeable future, when the robots’ era starts, people will lose their creation, their human interaction because of the absolute dependence on machines.

In conclusion, it goes without saying that robot technology will give us a lot of abundance, totally change the face of world in the good ways, but it can be utilized to serve the purposes of monsters.