TOPIC: In many countries, woman no longer feel the need to get married. Some people believe that this is because woman are able to earn their own income and therefore do not require the financial security that marriage can bring. To what extent do you agr

milanree1527@yahoo.com's picture

In many nations, females no longer sense the urge to tie a knot. Some folks think that women are not planning to wed as the majority are financially independent and thus do not crave the monetary guarantee, which marriage can usually fetch. I support the given idea, but we ought to consider other factors too.

To begin with, financially independent females are contributing extensively. These females not only are bearing the personal expenses but also are covering the expenditure of the family. Moreover, they are granting loans, increasing a substantial share and achieving impossible dreams that certainly bring sheer happiness, and thus the immense satisfaction and financial security deter ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.

Your rating: None Average: 9.5 (2 votes)