Essay topics: Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.
There two different perspectives with regards to parents and childcare centre. On the first hand, parents believe that childcare centres are the best choice for children of preschool age.on the second hand, parents believe that grandparents will be better carers for their children. Therefore, I will argue here the two different point of views accordingly.
Nowadays, parents get busy with work whole day running to fullfil life requirements, as they don't have time to stay at home due to work pressure. However, most of the fathers and mothers are working to gain money to continue up their life naturally, due to high cost of living, as they have other responsibilities that they need to cover it up such home rent, school fees, and other home staff. Therefore, they found that childcare centers are the best place to leave them in it in their absence, but we believe that this centers request money for the purpose of taking care of their children, it will be added as extra expenditures for parents . In addition, it has passive consequences when leaving children at the care center, hence children look for compassion and love which it can not be found in these centers. For example, child care community showed in recent reports that immatures might be isolated and get more tough while staying far away of their families. As a result, the relation ship between children and parents are getting less effective.
On the contrary, parents who prefer to leave children with grandparents are the best means to take care of children, they saw it as an effective way. As a consequence, they save money as they will be rest of assured that their children in a safe place, as they provide the most important aspect which it is love, as it can be given to kids, which it is not available in the care center, so grandparents may give extra care to children, and controlling their behaviors, and updating their parents about it when they come back from work. However, grandparents' care has positive side which they can not feel that they are isolated while they are at home, because the environment which it has been provided to them is totally familiar, as they can be more effective.
In brief, we believe that childcare centers have pros and cons, but we believe that grandparent's care is more efficient and positive.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||amansingh2285||84||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Suri Nguyen||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||sheetal||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||liliananeblea||61||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||vdhiman23||78||Read full essay|
|6 months 4 weeks ago||Himanshi||78||Read full essay|
|6 months 4 weeks ago||Vibhu Khurana||73||Read full essay|
|8 months 4 weeks ago||awais97||61||Read full essay|
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (62.8182)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.33329999999999)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)