Some people are happy to spend the whole of their life living in the same area However others prefer to live in many different areas over their life time Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people are happy to spend the whole of their life living in the same area. However, others prefer to live in many different areas over their life time.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

People have differences in the opinion for staying, some are satisfied for spending their entire lifetime in the location there are born and brought up in. While others love to explore new dimensions thought-out their life journey. I personally believe that similar locality has many benefits than travelling to different cities to live in.
On the one hand, living in a place where they are aware of the demographic has numerous advantages like people know their neighbourhood well- versed. It is safe and secure since they are staying in that place from ages also knows how to tackle the situation if needed. Additionally do not have to face challenges like climate change or with the food. For example, In India north region colder than south and food- style is drastically different from each – other it also becomes a task to find the ingredient.
On the other hand, some would like to taste each bit of life by exploring new places to live in because that how they are travel and experience the world. This way they can learn about the cultures across the borders, which is why many love to changes places after a certain period of time. Moreover, life becomes mundane living in the same area additionally, they know each and every corner of it so that when the exploration takes place. For instance, a recent article suggests that people who live in a different part of the world are much like adjusting in nature than those who have not.

Nevertheless, there are clear drawbacks when a person leave the place they know like, dealing with an awareness of that location like whether it is safe to live. Furthermore, changes in food which they being eating since their childhood can be costly or non-availability of products.

In conclusion, living in other locality can give a chance to explore, but it cannot be guaranteed will be secure. In my point of view, people should stay in the same place to avoid the further problem in dealing with a different place.