Essay topics: Some people believe that nowadays we have too many choices.
To what extent do you agree or disagree to this statement?
It is considered that in this day and age, as people, we have too many options available for everything. In my opinion, I agree that we have a long list to make our selection from. This essay discusses about the endless choices we have, right from our basic necessities to the luxurious needs.
Food is one the primary needs of human beings, however we have too many options available for this basic necessity as well. The wide variety is available for people of all age groups, including toddlers. In olden days, baby food was simply made at home from the ingredients available in the kitchen. While, today we have departmental stores full of baby food. There are hundreds of restaurants within the same city with countless cuisines on the one single menu. This situation is a consequence of globalization. To illustrate, Chinese people have migrated to all the corners of the people, resulting in availability of chinese cuisine anywhere and everywhere. Hence, we have too many choices for our basic needs.
Moreover, gold and diamonds are ought to be the most expensive needs of the hour. Still, we have numerous variety to choose from. These are available in different forms, like exclusive jewelry, wrist watches, pens and so on, which are made up of gold and diamonds. In addition, currently any part of the world is easily reachable. Therefore, people have numberless holiday destinations to choose from, which at times results in stress. For instance, a family of five adults wish to indulge themselves in an exotic vacation, however each family member desires for a different destination due to infinite travel destinations. Consequently, resulting in conflicts between the family member. From the above illustrations, it is certainly clear, that recently we have too many choices.
In conclusion, I concur that we have a plethora of choices in today’s world, and I am certainly sure that, that the availability of options will keep on increasing in the near future.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 days 3 hours ago||hdhesam||73||Read full essay|
|2 days 7 hours ago||ashita||61||Read full essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||nikhil salwan||67||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||asdfgzxcvb||78||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||Varpuleva||78||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||Vaishnavi Avadhanam||73||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 5 days ago||bak1995||89||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Hanhnguyen||78||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 days ago||justtheanh||67||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||Baljinder Singh 1985||84||Read full essay|
- The growing number of overweight people is putting a strain on the health care system in an effort to deal with the health issues involved. Some people think that the best way to deal with this problem is to introduce more physical education lessons in th (67)
- Today, more and more tourists are visiting are places where conditions are difficult, such asSahara or Antarctica. What are the benefits and disadvantages for tourists in visiting suchplaces. (76.5)
- Big salary is much more important than job satisfaction.Do you agree or disagree?Provide relevant examples if necessary (73)
- Some people think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class. Self-study is a good way for them to study more effectively. To what extent do you agree or disagree. (78)
- The world of work is changing rapidly. Working conditions today are not the same as before and people no longer rely on taking one job for life. Discuss the possible causes for these changes and give your suggestions for how people should prepare for work (67)
- Nowadays, people move from one country to another for work. Some people think children of these families suffer because of this, while others think it is helpful for them. Discuss both views and give your opinion (67)
- In recent years, more and number of people are choosing to read e-books rather than paper books. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (84)
- Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schoolsDiscuss both sides and give your own opinion (89)
- Currently there is trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine.However,at best these method are ineffective and at worst they may be dangerous. To what extent do you agree with this statement? (56)
- Some people say that in all levels of education from primary schools to university too much time is spent on learning facts and not enough on learning practical skills. Do you agree or disagree? (61)