In recent times, there has been a surge in traffic in cities. Some people think that one practical solution to this is to stop suburban and rural people from moving to cities. I completely agree with the statement and will outline the reasons in this essay.
Firstly, as most facilities such as Hospitals and Schools are concentrated in urban areas, many people from outskirts of cities travel to these places for better life. As a result, the population density of these places increased detrimentally due to which there has been an upsurge in traffic during peak hours in cities. In developing countries such as India, governments are not able to provide many public transport facilities because of which most public transports are congested and cramped causing inconvenience for the public. If the population is scattered equally across the state, these issues could be addressed easily. Thus, discouraging people from countryside migrating to cities is an effective measure for avoiding transportation issues.
Similarly, since the public transports are always crowded, many people prefer their own vehicles for transportation. This has led to heavy traffic congestion in these areas. In a recent research, it was found that people in urban areas spend 30 percent of their productive hours in traffic-jams during peak hours. This has affected both their professional as well as personal life. In addition to this, increase in traffic also has an adverse effect on the environment too. Increasing usage of motorized vehicle has resulted in rise in carbon footprints in these areas.
In conclusion, considering the above statements, I, certainly, feel that ceasing the migration of people from rural and suburban areas is an effective measure to resolve the current traffic and transportation issues.
- Science finds that by studying the behavior of three year old children they can predict if they will grow up to be criminals To what extent is criminality related to human nature Is it possible to stop children from being a criminal when they grow up 84
- In many countries the government likes to spend more money on the arts some people agree with this however other think government should spend more on health and education discuss both sides and give your opinion 78
- Due to the development and rapid expansion of supermarkets in some countries many small local business are unable to compete Some people think that the closure of local business will bring about the death of local communities To what extent do you agree o 73
- Young people spend less of their free time with their family nowadays What are the reasons for this Are there more negative or positive sides to it 84
- In many countries the government likes to spend more money on art Some people agree with this However others think government should spend more on health and education Discuss both sides and give your opinion 89
Attribute Value Ideal
Final score: 6.5 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 4 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 285 350
No. of Characters: 1485 1500
No. of Different Words: 155 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.109 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.211 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.84 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 115 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 80 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 55 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 44 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 19 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.976 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.6 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.334 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.529 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.041 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5