Agree/Disagree:Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

The fast-changing world plays an indispensable rule in personal life. However, whether people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past is worth of some debates. In my point view, I disagree with the statement and think that the people nowadays are more enjoyable to their lives. My statement will be substantiated my following paragraphs.

First of all, there are much more things for entertainment than there were in the past. People can easily watch thousands types of movie or TV show and go for different kinds of outside activities such as diving, watching car-racing, attending big ceremony etc. In the past day, people had less choice for entertainments, most family went on a picnic on weekend or stayed at home and read some books. It may become boring if they do these same activities on every vocation. In contrast, people today can have much more choice and easily get all the information about activities by internet.

Second, the transportation becomes much more advanced and convenient in modern world. The improvement on transportation lets people more easily to travel around the world and saves most of time to do other things they like. For example, In the past days, traveling abroad was so expensive that only wealthy people have that chance to broaden their view of the world. However, it's affordable for most people today to travel outside their country and learn different culture and history of other countries. Therefore, the advanced of transportation leads people to have a lot of choice for vocation and broaden their vision which makes people enjoy and satisfy for their life.

Third, the fast-developing medical technology makes people have less pain in illness and have longer life time. The health condition and life length is better than before. People have more time and power to achieve their dream and can spend more time to get along with their family. Thus a longer and healthier life makes people happier and more satisfied.

In conclusion, according to the reasons mentioned above, I am convinced that people are happier than past based of the aspects of the improvement of entertainments, transportation, and medical technology.

Sentence: People can easily watch thousands types of movie
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to thousands and types

Sentence: The improvement on transportation lets people more easily to travel around the world and saves most of time to do other things they like.
Description: The fragment more easily to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace easily with adjective