Agree/Disagree: a leader should have strong opinions and not change his opinions?

Leader plays an indispensable role in the organization of a team. However, whether a leader should have strong opinions and not change his opinions is worth of some debates. From my point of view, I disagree with the statement and think that leaders should listen to others' suggestions and discuss with his followers. My statement will be substantiated by following paragraphs.

First of all, a leader still makes obvious faults, listening others' advise can help him to discover the problems. For example, a manager has to deal with so many works everyday, he may neglects some details and makes some serious mistakes accidentally. If the manager lets his staffs to propose their opinions in the meeting, they can find the mistakes and discuss the way to solve those problems. Therefore, the leader should listen to others' opinions instead of having his strong thoughts.

Second, discussion often leads to a better consequence. Presumably, a project manager has an idea for an online game project which can helps the company to attract more teenagers to play. However, one of his coworkers may know a lot about the game industry and have better idea which not only attracts teenagers but also adults. Adults always have more money to spend on the game and can let the company to earn much more profits. Thus, more opinions can leads to a better consequence than it was.

Last but not least, listening to follower's opinions can makes them to have more motivations in works. If a person can discuss with his leader, he will feel more accepted to the team. The satisfaction he gets from discussions can make him to work harder. Therefore, listening to others' suggestions can motivate the member in the team and make all of them work more efficiently.

In conclusion, according to the reasons mentioned above, I am convinced that the leaders should not have their own strong thought based on the aspects of making faults, better consequence, and motivating followers.

Sentence: For example, a manager has to deal with so many works everyday, he may neglects some details and makes some serious mistakes accidentally.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and neglects

Sentence: Presumably, a project manager has an idea for an online game project which can helps the company to attract more teenagers to play.
Suggestion: Refer to can and helps

Sentence: Thus, more opinions can leads to a better consequence than it was.
Suggestion: Refer to can and leads

Sentence: Last but not least, listening to follower's opinions can makes them to have more motivations in works.
Suggestion: Refer to can and makes