Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

These days, due to developing technology, people have to spend the most proportion of their time on their workplaces. They have to struggle with different kinds of problems from early in the morning to late at night under stressful situations. The fast changes put people under tremendous pressure and they do not have enough time to devote for their entertainments. Therefore, people are not satisfied because of negative effect of technologies on their life in comparison with people who lived in the past without any significant changes in their life style.

In my opinion, in last few decades, the most proportion of people was happy by spending more time on their pleasure without having stress about their situation in their life. They had simple lifestyle and were satisfied easily with their lives by doing simple activities. In contrast, nowadays, the level of satisfaction is increased by inventing new technologies and people expect the new convenient makes their lives easier than what it actually do. For example, by inventing computer, the most percentages of company use it to increase their productivity while it has certain errors that cannot be overlooked easily.

Moreover, people have to adopt with changes that occurred around them every day while they do not prepare for these changes. When people are enforced to accept the certain changes without preparation, little by little they get disappointed. For instance, people have to learn computer literacy in order to adopt with a wide variety of technologies that are related to computer programming like communication technologies. When they would not be able to learn computer literacy, they have to spend more time to learn it under pressure which will eventually lead to increasing psychological problems.

On the other hand, it cannot be overlooked that some scholars believe that the level of happiness is increased thanks to development of technologies. The scope of entertainments is doubled compared with this scope in the past. The youth are so happy because of taking advantages of using advanced telecommunication technologies while in the past, they were sad because they had to struggle with specific problems like domestic wars, dangerous diseases, and resource scarcity.

In conclusion, I personally think that the changes play important role to decrease the level of being happy because the society have to follow these changes and accept their negative consequences. These days, the community is under specific situation to face with different challenges while in the past, people faced with simple challenges that had easy solutions.

The youth are so happy because of
The youths are so happy because of

because the society have to follow these changes
because the society has to follow these changes

people have to adopt with changes that occurred around them every day
people have to adopt with changes that are occurred around them every day
or: people have to adopt with changes occurred around them every day

Sentence: In contrast, nowadays, the level of satisfaction is increased by inventing new technologies and people expect the new convenient makes their lives easier than what it actually do.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to convenient and makes

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 415 while No. of Different Words: 200