A company is going to give some money either to support the arts or to protect the environment. Which do you think the company should choose?

Generally speaking, money is a very crucial part in our life. It is important because it provide us with a good standards of living. In my opinion I would choose to spend this money to protect the environment for the following two essential reasons.

First, taking care of the environment we live in is one of the most substantial aspects in our life. In other words, cleaning the national parks , planting the roads with beautiful flowers and get rid of the trash in a daily bases would assist the society to eradicate most of the epidemic diseases, Which in turn aids to improve the health system of the country. One argument put forward is that providing a hospitals with a cutting edge medical equipments would support the health system more, it still seems to the that the clean environment play a significant role in that. A vivid example can be given to shed a light on what alluded above. A few days ago, a breaking news came out about spreading a cholera, gastrointestinal disease in my country. They found a hundreds of people has been infected with this disease. Although, we have a great medical system over there, the area where the people live in is full of dirt. The water is not clean and infected with a variety of microbes, they do not eliminate the swage in a regular basis, which may have led to spread this disease. tens of people is dying everyday due to the low levels of the heigens in the country. As you can see how a healthy atmosphere can affect the individual’s health.

Second, a healthy society contribute to benefit the economical situation of the country. To be more precise, a well being and a good looking environment attract enormous tourist to that country. The efforts and the investment used to provide such a good society would return back to the country multifold.The evidence for this is provided by the study conducted in 2009 in California. This study showed that the well developed and richest countries enjoy a remarkable tourist traffic due to their atmosphere, which is free of pollution and the green plants everywhere.

By the way of conclusion, I am of the opinion that in such cases we have to reach the balance in our life. In my perspective, I believe that for the reasons mentioned above.

Sentence: It is important because it provide us with a good standards of living.
Description: The fragment it provide us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

providing a hospitals with a cutting edge medical equipments
providing hospitals with a cutting edge medical equipment

Sentence: it still seems to the that the clean environment play a significant role in that.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to the and that
Description: The fragment environment play a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

tens of people is dying
tens of people are dying

Sentence: Second, a healthy society contribute to benefit the economical situation of the country.
Description: The fragment society contribute to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contribute with verb, past tense

would return back to the country multifold.
would return to the country multi fold.

Sentence: The water is not clean and infected with a variety of microbes, they do not eliminate the swage in a regular basis, which may have led to spread this disease. tens of people is dying everyday due to the low levels of the heigens in the country.
Error: heigens Suggestion: ?
Error: swage Suggestion: No alternate word