As countries have developed there has been a trend towards smaller family sizes.Why does this happen? How does this affect society?

This statement may partly not to be true for all of the families. It is possible family trend to have more than three children even though he or she live in a developed country at present, but overall majority of parents prefer to have one or two children in order to have a happy living. Thanks to development of countries, people find out that having a few children is equivalent to better life and less hardship. Therefore, whatever level of public's knowledge increase subsequently their lifestyle will improve as well. Other factors are precisely examined below.

First of all, to develop country, It is essential that everyone should work whether man or woman. By working women out of home, they have not enough time for baby-sitting and actions like that; therefore, they will be willing to give a less birth. This reality makes that families proceed towards to get smaller in terms of size. Indeed, having more children means that devoting more time to grow up children and decreasing country's workforce. Then, in my estimate, this can be the most reasonable reason for topic.

Another point that I should point out here is that, by developing countries, which television and mass media are examples of development, public face with a torrent of instructive programs that broadcast on TV every day. These programs encourage parents to have less child because of having pleasurable life. Strategy of these programs is that either concentrate on drawbacks of having more children or focus on women's health. Thus, the advent of media and other communication tools highly affect parents to have less child.

Lastly, the latter one is people's tendency to hold higher education. It can be one of the undeniable influences of developed communities. Having degrees of high education will automatically change people's attitude with respect to both their professional life and private one. High education is equal to increasing level of parents' culture and knowledge. As a result of this evolution, society goes toward smaller family size.

On the whole, factors such as getting added women as a community's active workforce, advent of television and mass media, and willingness to have high education makes that, in the current society, therefore, families attract toward fewer children.

It is possible family trend to have more than three children even though he or she live in a developed country
It is possible family trends to have more than three children even though he or she lives in a developed country

majority of parents prefer to have one or two children
majority of parents prefers to have one or two children

whatever level of public's knowledge increase
whatever level of public's knowledge increases

a torrent of instructive programs that broadcast on TV every day.
a torrent of instructive programs that broadcasts on TV every day.

Forget to talk about 'How does this affect society?'