Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Most people place great emphasis on relationship. Some people argue that speaking truth is the most essential trial in any relationship. It is certainly reasonable, and I strongly agree with such notion. Telling the truth to other people creates trustworthiness and makes people feel comfortable. This essay will provide more aspects why I believe in the influences of speaking truth and give more examples to support this idea in the subsequent paragraphs.
First and foremost, trust plays a key role in forming good relationship. When two or more people form a connection, trustworthiness develops their bond and contributes their relation to be long-lasting. Additionally, people in an honesty relationship also directly comment each other which lead to self-improvement, and consequently they will be delighted in this mutually beneficial connection. I can attest this from my own experience; My parents have been together for over thirty years, they have a strong bond because they never lie to one another. Furthermore, my mother and father always share their honest feelings whatever they are good or bad, and it is necessary for understanding and trusting each other.
Secondly, being honest makes people feel relaxed. This is because when people do not have to constantly pretend, they are able to be spontaneous. Without deceits, they will not be embarrassed about their lies will be expose. As a result, speaking the truth creates both listener and speaker feel truly comfortable. To illustrate this, my old friend, who studied at my alma mater, is quite deceitful. He usually lied many people in the school and made them feel angry. Therefore, one day, he was banned by a majority of students, and it extremely harmed his feeling.
In conclusion, I definitely believe that speaking truth is indispensable on relationship. This is due to the fact that people feel honesty and comfortable from telling the truth other people.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|5 hours 39 min ago||shrijan||73||Read full essay|
|1 day 7 hours ago||BearTien||73||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 1 day ago||zaryabcoder||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||shrijan||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||farshadnh||76||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 days ago||mukesh7542||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||Shelby18k||71||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||osamazawal||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||Lee Shyu||76||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||Lee Shyu||60||Read full essay|
- Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion, are such relationships good? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (70)
- Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music important to many people? (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country? (70)
- A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time. (76)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (60)
- People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)