Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Businesses should do anything to make a profit.Use specific reasons and example to support your position.

Money is a crucial part of people's lives. Some businesses believe they have to do anything possible to obtain the money which means having the profit. Others disagree. In my opinion, I feel the profit is an essential part of any business. However, I think to use the sentence "DO ANYTHING", is an extream little bit in describing the word profit. Following are two situations would put the profit of the business at risk.

First, I believe each successful business person should put in mind the individuals who are operating the system and the employees who spend hours to build that business. It must take care of them and remember they are the essential part of that profit. Without them there would be no progress and the company or the business would lose its profit. Take, for example, Rite Aid pharmacy which has big chain retail stores about 6500 pharmacies distributed around the Untied States. This company hires their pharmacy technicians and their cashiers for 9$ per hours without any health benefits. Imagine this minimum wage and efforts. I am talking about myself. I struggled in this company who builds it benefit above our happiness and our health. Meanwhile, I quitted my job, not only me, thousands of associates like me who said enough for that business who does not appreciate us. Consequently, this company broke and sold it to another big pharmacy company to take care of it.

Second, in another situation, the successful businesses must take care of their long profit and remember that any profit is built because of their customers who purchase their products. That benefit needs from that companies to look at their business as something permanent and up-to-date. Furthermore, must be responsible about their present and their future. Because, if there are no customers, there would be long no profit. Therefore, each business person must be accountable for his community and the safety of his are. To make it clear, in my city, thirty years ago. There was a huge car business who built its company near the bank of the greatest river in my city and did not take any part of responsiblilty about the future pollution of the air and the streams. Within these years, the percentage of diseases and cancers increased. Also, our beautiful city's nature is destroyed. No trees, no green grass and no clean water anymore. Most of next generation do not care about that company, and more than 60% of the population have been migrated. As a result, the company lost its profit forever.

All in all, I strongly agree with that, businesses have to do the right things not to do any thins for profit. Such profit depends on us as workers and customers as essential part of that success.

Most of next generation do not care
Most of next generations do not care

Sentence: However, I think to use the sentence 'DO ANYTHING', is an extream little bit in describing the word profit.
Error: extream Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Meanwhile, I quitted my job, not only me, thousands of associates like me who said enough for that business who does not appreciate us.
Error: quitted Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There was a huge car business who built its company near the bank of the greatest river in my city and did not take any part of responsiblilty about the future pollution of the air and the streams.
Error: responsiblilty Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: All in all, I strongly agree with that, businesses have to do the right things not to do any thins for profit.
Error: thins Suggestion: things

----------------------