Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Many parents nowadays do not ask their children to do any household chores by contending that children should spend their time on other activities such as studying and playing. I, however, believe that children will learn a lot of important aspects and even feel happier toward themselves by doing housework. In this essay, I will discuss reasons and examples to support my viewpoint.
To begin with, assigning housework to children will educate the kids about the responsibility. By doing housework, children will learn to routinely finish tasks on time, understand the important of keeping the promises, and proud of their own duties due to a lot of compliments that they might receive. All of these aspects are important for a kid to become a reliable person in the future. Without simple tasks as household work, there are almost no other activities that could teach children about such manners at young ages.
Second, kids who help household works will spend more time with their family. Because spending time together with children is very vital to the children’s mental health, doing household works together with kids will make them happier in long term. During the working times, parent could talk to or even play with their kids, creating more deep relationship among the family’s members. Moreover, if the children help housework, the parent will have more free times for some leisure activity with their kids as well.
Third, kids who do household works will learn how to live by themselves in the future. For example, when those kids have become young adult and live in their own places, they will know how to cooking or repairing broken furniture, saving a lot of money by not hiring others to perform such tasks. Although those tasks could be learnt when they become teenager, those young adults usually not has any intention or time to do so.
In conclusion, I suggest that children help household works because they will learn several facets about their future life, create profound bonding with their parents, and be prepared to be reliable persons.
- Some people like to travel with a companion Other people prefer to travel alone Which do you prefer Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice 84
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 80
- Some peoples forbid young children from owning smart phones (cell phones with internet access), while others disagree and believe that they are important tools for keeping in touch. Which point of view do you think is better, and why? 90
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 80
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. 60
in long term.
in a long term.
those young adults usually not has any intention or time to do so.
those young adults usually do not have any intention or time to do so.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 25 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 344 350
No. of Characters: 1683 1500
No. of Different Words: 177 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.307 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.892 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.34 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 116 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 86 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 56 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 30 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 22.933 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.637 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.6 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.356 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.611 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.09 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5