Do you agree or disagree with following statement it is better to hold a big party and invite many people to come than a small party where only a few close friends and family members are invited

Do you agree or disagree with following statement it is better to hold a big party and invite many people to come than a small party where only a few close friends and family members are invited.

Even though people are so busy, gathering together and enjoying our time with each other should never be forgotten. Some people hold parties and invite their friends in specific days such as birthdays. They have a plan for managing their party very well and they know which of their relatives or friends would be invited. The controversial question which is often raised regarding this idea is whether it is better to hold a big and crowded party or a small one with close families and friends. From my own vantage perspective, I am strongly disagreed with this idea that the big party would be better than small one and I will explicate my chief reasons through the following paragraphs.

To commence, the first subtle point requires to be mentioned is not cost effective. Holding a big party would provide tremendous expenses. Therefore, the party would not be so economical for its host. In order to shed more light on the proposed fact some of families have tight budget and they cannot afford to hold a big party. If these families want to have a big party with inviting many people, they would spend all of their budgets and incomes. It would be harsh for them. However, they either can hold a small party with cordial friends and relatives or save their money and they do not concern about their low budgets. Thus, I subscribe to hold a small party.

Another compelling reason comes in to consideration is managing well. If people hold a big party, they would meet some problems for organizing the party. From my experience, I and my sister decided to hold a big party and invited about 200 guests. We organized everything which must be performed in our party for example buying all of staffs, decorating our houses, choosing the music and so on. But when the party started, everything was ruined and we felt upset, our party was destroyed since we had been confused how to handle the large number of our guests. Whereas, in the small party people can manage their party well and feel relax because they can control everything so easily. I concur small parties would be more practical and memorable than big ones.

To wrap it up, all aforementioned arguments lead us to the fact that planning to have a small party with close friends and families would be more beneficial than the big one. The owners of small party feel relax and its costs do not oppress them, so both hosts and guests can enjoy the party. I firmly recommend that people decide to hold a big party or small one by considering their budget and their abilities to manage the party.

the first subtle point requires to be mentioned is not cost effective.
the first subtle point which requires to be mentioned is about the cost.

Another compelling reason comes in to consideration is managing well.
Another compelling reason which comes into consideration is about management.

I and my sister decided
my sister and I decided

The conclusion is not developed well. The introduction is better.