Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Money has a great impact to our lives. Since people have to work to get money for their living. Some people think that making money is the most important reason from their job, others do not. In my opinion, I believe that there are other important aspects of a job rather than money.

First of all, some job helps people to reach their goal even they may earn little money. One of my friends, who is a professor now, preferred to focus in his work as a teacher and did not like to give private classes which will make him earn a lot of money. Therefore, he found a lot of time to study his master and finished his study quickly. If he gave his time for private classes, he will not be able to achieve his goal to be a professor. I, as another example, I need to focus in my study and pass Toefl and my medical exam to be a pharmacist. If I care only about money, I will try to get any job that offers me a lot of money.

Moreover, money will not afford happiness. I believe that if I do what I like to do, I will be happy. Thus working just for money sometimes would be boring. I remembered, my first job as a pharmacist, I worked in a private pharmacy. It was so boring to me even I earned a lot of money each month. Therefore, I always look upset and sometimes I did not want to work. However, when I worked in the quality control in an international company, I really enjoyed my new job which needs me to work more hours and need more efforts with less money.

In conclusion, money is important for people to afford their living but there are a lot of other aspects, specially in job rather than money. Happiness and goal achievement are aspects that could not be reach by earning a lot of money.

some job helps people to reach their goal
some jobs help people to reach their goal

that could not be reach by
that could not be reached by

I, as another example, I need to focus in my study
I, as another example, need to focus on my study