Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use
specific reasons and examples to support your answer

The importance of the parent’s role is obvious for every one so that we cannot avoid and ignore it. Parents are the inseparable part of the human’s life. In my opinion, parents are the best teacher to their children due to their good protection and appropriate advice at every time and everywhere.

It is quite clear that, parents always have a lot of hints to their children. First they have plenty of experiences so that, can give efficient recommends to their Child's about their behavior and treatments for example, teaching the way of wearing clothes or the way of drinking and eating at the different situations. Second, they show to the Child's that how they will be able to handle their life for example, being succeeded against different problems. Therefore parents can be best teacher because of their accurate advice.

One of the important tasks of a teacher is protection and all of us know that they are the best case for it. It is clear that all the parents are cautious in keeping their Child's from any peril in various conditions like, keeping from getting sick. The other one is help and protect them from problems. Fathers can be the best case for solving the financial problems on the other hand; mothers improve the children’s moralities at emotional problems. Thus because of the mentioned reasons, parents are a best selection for protection.

As a result, one of the good reasons for proving the parents importance is their hints that is revealed in children’s behavior and managing life in addition, protection could be the second undeniable reason for showing that parents can be best teachers for their children. Most of the people believe that both fathers and mother are very worthwhile with their undeniable role and existence. I hope for a day that all the people across the world know the parents importance and also respect to them.

they show to the Child's that how they will be able to handle their life
they show to the Children how they will be able to handle their life

Sentence: First they have plenty of experiences so that, can give efficient recommends to their Child's about their behavior and treatments for example, teaching the way of wearing clothes or the way of drinking and eating at the different situations.
Description: A noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to Child's and about

parents can be best teacher
parents can be the best teacher

in keeping their Child's from any peril
in keeping their Children from any peril

he other one is help and protect them from problems
he other one is to help and protect them from problems

is their hints that is revealed
is their hints that are revealed

Sentence: Thus because of the mentioned reasons, parents are a best selection for protection.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: As a result, one of the good reasons for proving the parents importance is their hints that is revealed in children's behavior and managing life in addition, protection could be the second undeniable reason for showing that parents can be best teachers for their children.
Suggestion: Refer to parents and importance

Sentence: I hope for a day that all the people across the world know the parents importance and also respect to them.