Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Children encounter many problems needing some help to overcome them. Although many believe that teachers and society are the best teachers, I agree that parents have a key role in fostering children. I feel this way for three reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.
First of all, when a child comes to this world, just knows his parents; He follows their attitudes and tries to act like them. As most of the scientists argued, a person’s characteristics would be created by the age of five. In fact, the only sources in that age for a child to learn from are his father and mother. I believe that is the reason why we say someone takes after his mother or father.
Secondly, parents care for their children more than anybody else. The emotions and feelings between parents and the child are something especial, that you cannot find it anywhere else. For instance, a supportive mother would not be tired of repeating one thing over and over for the child, however, a teacher, not because of being indifference but because of limited time, just can do it once or twice.
Thirdly, Parents have good understanding from their children, and probably know their abilities and disabilities. As a result, they can find a better way to maintain their strengths and improve their weaknesses. As an example, my father knew me well and the fact that I was a shy child. He always brought me to different events to make me encounter my shyness and try to vanquish that. If he hadn’t been aware of this, I wouldn’t have the possibility to modify it.
In conclusion, I believe that parents are the best mentors for their children. That is because they are the first one whom a child can follow, and because they care for their children more than anyone else, and because they are aware of their children features.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Dozer||70||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||gegegee||73||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||SANTANU MONDAL||73||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||Khanimran007||67||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||alishan2009||65||Read full essay|
|9 months 3 weeks ago||Evgeniya||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||Amir RF||76||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||Evgeniya||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||Evgeniya||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||amritgyawali||60||Read full essay|
- TPO49 (80)
- TPO-43 - Integrated Writing Task Agnostids were a group of marine animals that became extinct about 450 million years ago. Agnostid fossils can be found in rocks in many areas around the world. From the fossil remains, we know that agnostids were primitiv (86)
- Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?•Interrupt and correct the mistake right away.•Wait until the class or meeting (70)
- How do movies and television influence people's behavior.? Give reasons and examples to support your answer. (83)
- A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position. (60)
- It Has Been Said, "not Everything That Is Learned Is Contained In Books." Compare And Contrast Knowledge Gained From Experience With Knowledge Gained From Books. In Your Opinion, Which Source Is More Important? Why? (76)
- Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- People attend college or university for many reasons ( for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge ). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)