Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
people regard rules and obligation as an essential part of their life more and more, obey and follow of specific rules are common issue in both developed country and the poor country as well. in this regard, some people hold the view that there are stric rules in society and young people cannot obey them, while maintain the opposite view and say stric rules may be necessary in the society.in my opinion, the latter point carries more weight. I will try to examine my reasons as follows.
the first reason that should be stated here is that rules resemble a map, will steer clear obstacle in the beginning of the young people's long journay. some people would like to be up to date as to the current rules that help to improve the humans activities in daliy living. again, some people would like to be exposed to the new things to make them achieving profestional in oder to succeed in life. if there were stric rules in the society, people cannot access to these prmitive element which are necesseray for everyone. I have been noticed that discriminating rules in this communicativee world could enrich people view, make them feel more informed, fulfill their communication between others and be helpfull to arousing their criusity. finally, in the community where there are appropriate rules, young people would obey them, and are more apt to prosperity.
another subtle point is that the quality and quantiny of rules indicate the level of the country. if one country want to achieve better recognition in the world, it should adopt rules which paly important rules in the community. technological progress is certain cause fo this purpose. in the past our parents did not access to the information as teenagers nowadays have. therefore, the senario have been changed alot and government should consider its priority in adopting the rules in particular for younger. another cause for this purpose is the type of political power which govern the society. a small example may give some light to this point, my parents grew up under communist regim whose main characteristic is sencure. this sencure prohibited them to speak up their mind in public. also, strict rules must be obyed, othewise the could have been seriously punished. However, we live in a democratic environment that cannot possibly be compared with the pressure of the communist regim.
in conclusion, taking all into account, government should passing reasonable rules, not strict rule, in the community because only in this way young people can follow and obey those rules not are rational map for them, but leading to have democratic enmironment tather than rebellion people.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|5 days 19 hours ago||M.S 2019||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 2 days ago||a0000||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||Shushana||70||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||neriman||90||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||shrjhn1234||3||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||shrjhn1234||3||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 17 hours ago||Masoud.RVN||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 5 days ago||talo||76||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 1 day ago||barb||88||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 days ago||alizh||76||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. (71)
- ProfessorIt's perfectly possible that the nests found inside the fossilized trees were made by bees 200 million years ago. The arguments used by the skeptics are not convincing.First, it's true we have no fossil remains of actual bees that date (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives.Use specific reasons and exam (85)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (85)
- Now listen to part of a lecture on the topic you just read about.Each of the arguments about the benefits of cigarette and other such taxes can be challenged.First, these taxes don't necessarily lead to healthier behavior. For instance, high cigarett (86)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Now listen to a part of a lecture on the topic you just read about.Asteroid colonization is not a very practical idea. Each of the points in the reading has a serious downside.First, while low gravity on an asteroid would make landing and taking off relat (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76.5)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- TOEFL TPO 42 - Integrated Writing Task (81)