Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

When it comes to the issue of students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends, some people may agree with this statements and give us sound reasons for their beliefs. On the other hand, some other people might disagree with this idea and have different opinion. These opponents probably could provide us strong purposes to support their thoughts. I strongly believe that more influence comes from friends because there are so many reasons support my point of view. This short essay will demonstrate some points regarding this issue in the following paragraph.

First of all, in my opinion it is widely understood that students in the same age probably will have the same interests and activities that will make them so close to each other and the first point of contact will be for a student is the one who sit next to him or her so they can discuss more freely and friendly without any embarrassment or fear. For example, my friend’s son is communicating with his friends more than his teacher and when his father ask him if there is any problem with his teacher, the son replied that he feel more comfortable to ask his friend because he feel shy when he talk with his teacher.

Another reason why I advocate the attitude of this opinion is the time student spend each day together is more than the time they saw their teachers, so there are more subjects and issues to discuss with each others and so many thoughts to talk about and this will increase the student-student links and will lead to increase the influence sight to be their peers rather than their teachers. For instance, when I was at high school I used to study late with my friends and sometimes we have 12 hours a day with each other’s and I was asking my friend who is good in math to explain some difficulties I am facing and he was asking me to explain some issues in biology as well.

Numerous studies have been done by many universities in the United States and constantly indicated that it is a common issue psychologically, because human beings in general are usually attracted to people who are similar to them in age, education and social situation, and especially for students who are in the same age and in the field of study where there are so many interests and competitions in the same time.

From what has been discussed above, we can finally draw a conclusion that says, people who hold the opposite idea have the right to believe in that. But my opinion and other people’s opinions are overwhelmingly too much to be ignored.

When it comes to the issue of students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends
When it comes to the issue whether students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends

there are so many reasons support my point of view.
there are so many reasons supporting my point of view.

in the following paragraph.
in the following paragraphs.

and the first point of contact will be for a student is the one who sit next to him or her
Description: two verbs in one sentence: 'will' and 'is'. can you re-write this sentence?

when his father ask him
when his father asks him

he feel more comfortable to ask his friend because he feel shy when he talk with his teacher.
he feels more comfortable to ask his friend because he feels shy when he talks with his teachers.

Another reason why I advocate the attitude of this opinion is the time student spend each day together is more than the time they saw their teachers
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: When it comes to the issue of students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends, some people may agree with this statements and give us sound reasons for their beliefs.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and statements

Sentence: .. to discuss with each others
Suggestion: Refer to each and others