Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to give your opinion.

Universities are a very important part of our lives. In order to lean and continue to study, we have to attend a university to complete our education and to be a successful person in our society and our world, so some universities attract students by their facilities. Some people would agree that universities should give more money to libraries since the students do a lot of research and they need more books. Other would disagree. In my view, I believe that universities should give the same amount of money to their students' sports activities for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, sports activities make the students healthier because a healthy mind comes from healthy body. Through sports, the students will be able to refresh their brain and their ability for studying will be improved. For example, three years ago, when I was in pharmacy school, our biology professor explained to us aspect about the importance of sports to students life. Surprisingly, he asserted that students must share with a sport team to get ride from the body waste. In addition, he mentioned that during exercise, the brain of the human will stimulated to increase its ability to understand and focus on the information. In fact, the professor was exciting to encourage us to be a part in a sport team because he stated that we will be able to understand the lecture more easily in the class. I decided to engage to a tennis team and this helped me to get a good experience to be healthy and astute student. This lecture taught me that I have to participate in a sport team to be a good student.

Second, sport activities are motivating for students. When students learn that a university has a successful sport team, he will be motivated to attend that university to build up his hobby. For instance, my brother didn't like to attend a university and my parents were disappointed about that. Actually, he liked ot be a player in basketball team. We tried with him to push him to finish his study in the university but he did't like that idea. After a month from this story, my friend told me that there is a university that has international basketball team including in the campus and my brother could be a part of this team and to study also. I definitely went to my family and demonstrated it to them and my brother was excited about this proposal. In fact, he attended that university because the sport in it and he studied the business major. Rcentely, he won in his team and became an international player and he finished his study. As we can clearly see, without sport activities, mu brother couldn't complete his study.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that universities should appeal their students by support sports in the campus. All universities should think about their students interests and they should develop them because sports are wrothwhile.

the brain of the human will stimulated
the brain of the human will be stimulated

Sentence: For example, three years ago, when I was in pharmacy school, our biology professor explained to us aspect about the importance of sports to students life.
Suggestion: Refer to students and life

Sentence: All universities should think about their students interests and they should develop them because sports are wrothwhile.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to students and interests

Sentence: Actually, he liked ot be a player in basketball team.
Error: ot Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: wrothwhile Suggestion: worthwhile