Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
When it comes to an issue about that in the rapidly changing world whether people are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past, divergence usually lies in public concerns. Although the changing world may provide people with great variety of entertainments and has its advantages, I personally agree the statement that people now are less happy or satisfied than before.
With rapidly evolving world, much more entertainments and information are introduced. While new technologies and novel knowledge around the societies are presented, people now have more options to choose what they can do for not only living but their devotion. However, do more options indicates that people are be more available to choose the right things to do? Is their happiness proportion to the increasing entertainments and information choices? The answers to these questions seems uncertainly positive and needed to be further discussed.
Time is limited. we people have finite time to figure out which option best fits our will among the increasing information and options. More options to choose means more time has to be devoted to match the options to our cases for living or entertaining. Perhaps people will get frustrated while they are evaluate the tradeoff between the choices. Much worse, the time just fleets away. By the time we realize that, we will have little time to do what we think it is necessary.
On the other hand, with limited brain capacity and the abilities to draw an idea, we people may not be able to filter out to get major solution among those overwhelming changing information. We may lose track and misunderstand the current situation then give out bad decisions.
In short, perhaps rapidly changing world might provides more options for people to choose and has its merit. With limited time and restrained abilities, I personally contend that people now are more unhappy and unsatisfied than people were in the past.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 days 4 hours ago||M.S 2019||83||Read full essay|
|5 days 20 hours ago||sahar90o||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||raniamekhaiel||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 6 days ago||Neshat-ygn||70||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||mahan vahab kashi||73||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||mahan vahab kashi||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||p0uya||66||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 2 days ago||p0uya||63||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 1 day ago||HHH||73||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 1 day ago||Shayooooon||73||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree the following statement?One quality that a successful leader must have is to make decision quickly; when a leader takes too much time to make decisions, he will be seen as ineffective to the people he lead. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- Question-------Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they challenge the specific theories presented in the reading passage.Reading Passage--------------Animal fossils usually provide very little opportunity to study the actua (70)
- The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing."During the past year, Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant, where the work shifts are one hour shorter than (50)
- Educational institutions should dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and su (40)
- Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s (70)
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any (30)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the pastUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.Reading Passage--------------A fossil skeleton of a dinosaur called Sinosauropteryx, preserved in volcanic ash, was discover (60)