Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Today's world has been completely different from past due to many reasons. Advent of thechnology is one of abdamon reasons which has change our today's behaviour. In such a situation, I agree that performing activities quicly and accepting risks is more important than doing works gradualy and make sure that everything is correct. Among many reasons for this sgreement, I elaborate some important issues as follows.
First of all, dealing with computer has facilated access to many informations, and it is accessibal for every one in all over the world. For example, if you want to take a ticket for Olympic champion, all peaople can take it. However, it is important to take a ticcket quicly to be attentent in the race. On the other hand, if you do it slowly, you will miss a ticket for an important champion.
Secondly, if you accomplish a work quicly, the percent of making mistakes is not high. Scientific statistics illustrate in today's world which we dealing with modern technology, the number of mistakes are high, but the quality is low. For instance, as I am writting this essay quickly, I may have many mistakes in dictation, however the quality of the essay can be remain well.
On the other side, if you work slowly, you may miss many situations in your life. You can not find your mistakes alone. You may better to do works quick and leave your mistakes for other people to find.
In conclusion, I agree that doing works promptly and accepting risks is better than performing activities slowly and check every thing you do. Computers, low number of mistakes, and not to miss situations are reasons that can confirm my point of view.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 weeks 5 hours ago||Seema Modak||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Samira Shokuhi||76||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Soheyl||88||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 weeks ago||Aydin94||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||mahdim93||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||hiradkh14||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||ghazalsaed1995||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||ava||70||Read full essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||hanieh-std||60||Read full essay|
- TPO 44: Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Others believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are rel (60)
- TPO 47: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- TPO 47 (60)
- TPO 45: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives. Use specific reasons and ex (76)
- TPO 45 (73)
- TPO 45 (3)
- TPO 45: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the specific points made in the reading passage. (3)
- TPO 45: Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the specific points made in the reading passage.Did bees (a type of insect) exist on Earth as early as 200 million years ago? Such a theory is supported by the (3)
- TPO 46 : Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people. Use specific reasons and examples to support your an (60)
- TPO 46 : Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the specific points made in the reading passage. (70)