Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

By passing the years human necessities differ greatly. I believe that within next twenty years, humankind will use cars less. My arguments to this point are based on financially, technologically and professionally points.

First, from a financially point of view, we can predict that next generation cars are well contruction. In other word, many complicated and rare materials will be used to produce a car. And these materials are so expensive. Consequently, cars' prices will drastically increase while its sells decrease. For instance, a machine company in japan wants to use a new malagma in its produced cars. This malagma is constructed from two expensive elements; gold and aluminium. Such cars are only for rich people.

Second, from a technologically aspect, we see that every day new methods are invented to make transportation easier. For example, subways are spreading through all the cities and its costs are much cheaper for people. So, after a while, when all important places have access to common transportation, no one would not think about buying a car for commuting. Hence the number of sold cars will be decreased.

Finally, by a quick glane at jobs and professions, we can understand that future careers will be done easily. I mean that you do not need to go to your office everyday, and you can do your duties while you are in your house. For instance consider a teacher, he should not go to the school and can easily use video conference to teach his students and it is right for students. By such a difference in career conditions no one may not to buy a car because he has not to go out.

If all the above factors are considered, we can easily find out that when years pass human necessities to have own car decrease. So in future we will see less cars rather than now.

are based on financially, technologically and professionally points.
are based on financial, technological and professional points.

from a financially point of view
from a financial point of view

cars are well contruction
cars are well constructed

from a technologically aspect
from a technological aspect

Sentence: First, from a financially point of view, we can predict that next generation cars are well contruction.
Error: contruction Suggestion: construction

Sentence: This malagma is constructed from two expensive elements; gold and aluminium.
Error: aluminium Suggestion: aluminum

Sentence: Finally, by a quick glane at jobs and professions, we can understand that future careers will be done easily.
Error: glane Suggestion: glance