Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Life methods regarding the situations differ vastly. To my mind, nowadays people live easily and there are not many unsolved problems as in the past existed. My arguments to this point are based on financially, professionally and medically.

First, from a financial point of view, we can easily see that in modern lives cost of commodities is much affordable than before. For example, consider fruits, the process of planting was so expensive in the past, and as a result the price of fruits was unreasonably high. In other hand, nowadys planting of fruits has been easier and cheaper. So, in currently life we have not to pay lots of money to have an average life.

Second, from a professional aspect, it is easy to verify that people nowadays work less than before. For example, consider a farmer in the past and in this modern life; which one should work more? Definitely thanks to the developments of technology, farmers work less than before while they can harvest more than before. This example is the most conspicuous one, and you can compare other jobs with better conditions than before.

Finally, due to the developments of medicine, there are many once-fatal diseases that can be cured easily now. For example, while in the past many people passed away by lethal illnesses such as Black fever, today by taking some pills we can avoid such illness. Also consider a person who had been bitten by a snake in past; how could he treat himself? Definitely he had no way to do so, but as we know nowadays this can be cured easily, only by an injection!

So, if we consider all above factors, we can easily find out that life today has been easy for all, whether poor person or rich one. Nevertheless, I have not refused that in past, people could do many things, I only say that today' life is completely different and easier.

Sentence: In other hand, nowadys planting of fruits has been easier and cheaper.
Error: nowadys Suggestion: nowadays