Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.

No one can cast a shadow of doubt on this fact that everyone needs education in some aspect in duration of one’s life. This education differ from one person to another. for instance a farmer needs education and information about land and crops or a carpenter about wood and how to fold it and so on. In following I want to describe my point of view about what materials is necessary for student to know and learn. Although from my perspective understanding idea and concepts is more important for students than another thing.

Firstly, when students learn about the concepts and idea is so useful for their life. In the other hand in their personal life or their job environment if they confront with a lot of problem they are professional to solve them because they can imitate from the ideas that they have understood previously. For example if they study about Einstein and his life and inventions, it will help them to know about the how can confront with the problems and for solving a math problem explain an idea and understand easier its concept.

Secondly, if the students learn idea and concept and understand them they can approach to fact easily, but if they learn straight facts then they will not know the approaches. For example if a student know just about the sun and its light it will not as useful as knowing about how the heat on the sun converts to the light. Hence the students firstly should know about the ideas and then learn the fact.

To sum up, as I mentioned about in my opinion understanding and knowing ideas and concepts will up bring the creature students. It’s needles to say if the students are more familiar with the ideas, they knowing more the facts. Consequently learning about ideas is more important than knowing about the facts.

in duration of one’s life.
in the duration of one’s life.

This education differ from one person
This education differs from one person

what materials is necessary
what materials are necessary

when students learn about the concepts and idea is so useful for their life.
when students learn about the concepts and ideas, it is so useful for their life.

with a lot of problem
with a lot of problems