Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would he more satisfying.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would he more satisfying.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

No one can cast a shadow of doubt on this fact that every one for meeting the needs of life require a job. In addition except the paying the living cost working is good enough for making the body healthy mentally and moral. Apart from this nowadays every one for applying job may experience something such as doubting the job that one has been accepted in it because of the low salary and so on. Occasionally some people prefer waiting for the carrier with higher salary however it is better to get the job immediately. In the following some reasons are going to be discussed around this.

Firstly, by the passage of time the demand has decreased for some job, so sometimes people apply for the job continuously for along time and when they invited for the interview and after accepted for the job, it is better to get that inasmuch as there is likelihood of decreasing in demand for that particular job.

What is more, the privilege of getting carrier with low salary outweigh getting job with high salary with delay. Because when you are jobless for meeting your needs and paying the living cost you should spend the money from your saving money so you will lose a lot of money.

Lastly, it is needless to mention that the work environment play an important role in your day to day life. To exemplify, when you have a stressless job environmentally, you are sure that will not fire from the job at all and monthly or weekly your salary will be paid you will have relief and it will affect you mentally and bodily.

in a nutshell, as I mentioned above I agree that people should get the job straightaway as it comes up than waiting for a more satisfying job.

every one for meeting the needs of life require a job.
every one... requires a job.

In addition except the paying the living cost working is good enough for making the body healthy mentally and moral.

for some job,
for some jobs,

for the job continuously for along time and when they invited for the interview
for the job continuously for a long time and when they are invited for the interview

the privilege of getting carrier with low salary outweigh getting job with high salary with delay.
the privilege ... outweighs getting job with high salary with delay.
the privileges ... outweighs getting job with high salary with delay.

the work environment play an important role
the work environment plays an important role

Sentence: To exemplify, when you have a stressless job environmentally, you are sure that will not fire from the job at all and monthly or weekly your salary will be paid you will have relief and it will affect you mentally and bodily.
Error: stressless Suggestion: ?

-------------------------