Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Without a shadow of the doubt, learning about different things plays a vital role in social development and improvement. Students are the backbone of every society and we have to care their learning. Many people contend that, understanding ideas and facts are more important for students, while others assert that understanding facts is more important. Both of the opposing arguments appear to be somewhat convincing and stand to point. However, my personal experience and actual observation of life had led me to agree that understanding ideas and concepts are better for them. In the ensuing lines, I delve into several reasons to substantiate my point.
The first and possibly the paramount consequential reason is that people who learn ideas and concepts are comfortable to learn complex subjects. For example, imagine a student who want to learn the math. He/She without understanding the base of this science cannot learn following things in the math. So, she has to learn the fundation of the math. Furthermore, by learning the concepts students can obtain better grades in their exams and also, they can enhance their skills and abilities. Consequently, by learning concepts the opportunity to find better job in the future will be increased. As a result, I definitely believe learning concepts is crusial to students.
Another point springing to mind is about creativity and smartness. Recently, the correlation between learning concepts or facts and being smart was proved by scienticts. Based on researchers' opinion investigation about this subject was a complex issue that required a lot of studies with a broad spectrum of samples. A good study would take decades and finding people to take part was hard, but ultimately, they did it. The findings of this noteworthy study conducted on 100000 people with different countries to avoid any bias demonstrated the students who learn concepts are smarter than students who learne facts. As you can see, learning concepts can be an important matter to children.
Although the mentioned reasons are the firs ones cross to the mind as benefits of learning concepts, but there is a disadvantages, too. People who rely on learning concepts are fussy people most of the time. However, we can ignore that because the advantages are more and also, by managing the situation we can probably eliminate this bad properties.
To sum it all up, it is easy to see the advantages of learning ideas and concepts over learning facts. By learning concepts people can improve their skills, they can earn good scores and fonally, they can occupy best jobs. Also, they are smart and creative people. I hope someday we can use the best methods in our schools to foster great students.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||Sepehram||73||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||Sepehram||78||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||aaaaaaaaaa||78||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Chuppy||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||LGI||73||Read full essay|
|3 months 5 days ago||lauren1983||68||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||valealej||85||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||Swaggy||70||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||Mehralian||73||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||Ahmed Riyadh||60||Read full essay|
- TPO 52Do you agree or disagree?The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict. (70)
- TPO-48 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. (73)
- TPO-47 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life. (70)
- PO-46 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and exam (73)
- TPO-21 - Integrated Writing Task Genetic modification, a process used to change an organism’s genes and hence its characteristics, is now being used to improve trees through genetic modification. It is possible to create trees that produce more fruit, g (75)
- TPO-20 - Integrated Writing Task In the United States, it had been common practice since the late 1960s no to suppress natural forest fires. The “let it burn” policy assumed that forest fire would burn themselves out quickly, without causing much dama (61)
- TPO-19 - Integrated Writing Task Many consumers ignore commercial advertisements. In response, advertising companies have started using a new tactic, called “buzzing." The advertisers hire people,buzzers,who personally promote (buzz) products to pe (80)
- TOEFL T P O 19 - Integrated Writing Task (3)
- TPO-19 - Integrated Writing Task Many consumers ignore commercial advertisements. In response, advertising companies have started using a new tactic, called “buzzing." The advertisers hire people,buzzers,who personally promote (buzz) products to people (3)
- TPO-18 - Integrated Writing Task In the 1950s Torreya taxifoha, a type of evergreen tree once very common in the state of Florida, started to die out. No one is sure exactly what caused the decline, but chances are good that if nothing is done, Torreya wi (70)