Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Only people who earn a lot of money are successful.
Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
Indeed, money is crucial to live in this modern competitive world, but it is not only one used to measure person's success. In my perspective, success can be estimated by the respect, fame and love for mankind. I would like to explore my points as follows: Successful is a person, who is respected due to one's benevolent deeds for welfare of poor. For instance, Mother Teressa contributed most of her life in arranging food, shelter, clothing and other necessitates for the needy and orphan kids. Her place in the history is indeed indelible even after her death people remember her selflessness, kindness and altruism. Even though, she did not possess immense fortune, she was known as one of the most successful person due to her charitable influences in the history. On the other hand, affluent man restricting his wealth to love outrageously and not helping needy people during the time of calamities might not consider successful.
When it comes to political leaders, most are measured by their achievements and their station within their nation. However, figures such as Mahatma Gandhi have gained recognition for his non- violent traits without accumulating wealth leaders. Another example is Narendra Modi the prime minister of india opened up large chain of hospitals in many towns and cities for easily accessible and free emergency treatment for people below poverty line. In contrary, leaders who possess wealth and least interested in development of a country.
High intellectual and cognitive level is another means people often use to measure success. Genius people such as Albert Einstein, Newton, Tesla, brook brothers etc are very well known for technological innovation, they might be ridiculed by others during their struggling years of life. But they proved themselves to the world that their blood, sweat and tears was worth more than any riches of the world by offering gift of new machines and inventions.
To sum up, there are myriad ways to explain success such as helping others, acquiring fame, and benevolence. Money is required for fulfill basic needs but not only the one to judge one's success.
- TPO-25 - Integrated Writing Task In 1938 an archaeologist in Iraq acquired a set of clay jars that had been excavated two years earlier by villagers constructing a railroad line. The vessel was about 2,200 years old. Each clay jay contained a copper cylin (85)
- There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person (90)
- Dams Hydropower dams are massive concrete walls placed inside rivers or streams to hold back water. Holes in the dam allow controlled amounts of water to pass through and as it moves through these holes, it passes through a machine, which converts that mo (88)
- Dams Hydropower dams are massive concrete walls placed inside rivers or streams to hold back water. Holes in the dam allow controlled amounts of water to pass through and as it moves through these holes, it passes through a machine, which converts that mo (76)
- People are never satisfied with what they have;they always want something more or something different.use specific reasons and examples.do you agree or disagree. (94.5)
- TPO-30 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more enjoyable to have a job where you work only three days a week for long hours than to have a job where you work five days a week for shorter hours. Use spec (86)
- The sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? (88)
- Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life. (86)
- TPO-17 - Integrated Writing Task In the past century, the steady growth of the human population and the corresponding increase in agriculture and pesticide use have caused much harm to wildlife in the United States,birds in particular. Unfortunately for b (85)
- Imagine that there is a large piece of vacant land in your town. What is the best way to make use of it? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)