Films can tell us a lot about the country where they were made. What have you learned about a country from watching its movies? Use specific examples and details to support your response.

Movies are combination of picturization, conversation and action. Along with entertainment, film also educate us. Different country has their own history, culture, language, and lifestyle which I learned by watching a movie of that country.

First and foremost, every country has their own culture and history. Advance in film industries give people opportunity to learn other country's customs, culture and its history on small screen rather than travelling to that place. For example, when I was in high school, I watched movie named, "The Mummy". before watching movie, I was lack of knowledge about history of its country. But while watching movie; it walked me through history of a North African country, Egypt. I learnt how ancient people of Egypt preserved dead body called "Mummy" with help of certain natural preservative, and how they store it to one place named, Pyramid. So movie introduced me about Egyptian history and culture which I might not get very well in book.

Secondly, as like history and culture, every country has their own language. Scientifically prove that a person can easily learn to speak different language by listening that language often than reading it. Film fulfill that thing. For instance, one of my friend was planning to study abroad, but she felt difficulty to understand American language, English. So she started to watch American movies. As the time passed, she felt very comfortable to speak in English because by watching movie she came across lots of words along with its pronunciation that used in daily life. So film of particular country helps to learn language that used in daily conversation.

Finally, customs and lifestyle are also part of every country that we can learn from movie. Most of the movies are include concept of its country's customs and lifestyle. So that people can know customs of each other country and respect that. For example, one of my friend "Nina" is native American, but she likes to watch Indian movies. By watching Indian movies, she came to know true meaning behind Indian traditions. So film of particular country shows customs and lifestyle in order to people can learn and respect each other.

To sum up, watching film of country give chance to learn its history, customs, lifestyle, and language through story telling.

Film fulfill that thing.
Films fulfill that thing.

one of my friend was planning
one of my friends was planning

with its pronunciation that used in daily life.
with its pronunciation that is used in daily life.

So film of particular country helps to learn language that used in daily conversation.
So film of particular country helps to learn language that is used in daily conversation.

Most of the movies are include concept of its country's customs and lifestyle.
Most of the movies include concepts of its country's customs and lifestyle.

watching film of country give chance
watching film of country gives chance

Sentence: Movies are combination of picturization, conversation and action.
Error: picturization Suggestion: No alternate word

Need more arguments but less examples. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.