If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study what would you choose Explain your choice using specific reasons and details

If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.

If you ask me, I would choose to study psychology if I had the oppurtunity to study any subject. I may have many reasons for this choice, but the most important reason to study psychology is my stress. Furthermore, studying human brain function is astounding. Lastly I really like to help people with mental disease.

No one can deny that mental health is one of the important aspects of wellbeing, the more mental health leads to better life. it is shocking to know that no body on the earth is completely healthy. Dr pour sharifi, my professor, in addition a highly-educated person stated that huandered percent mental health is just like a dream. I blieve that, Not only I am not comletely healthy person, but also I have some serious problems like stress so because of my chronil stress problem, studying psychology seems really beneficial for me.

Having discuss the issue from that point of view, I would rather discuss it from another prspective. studying human brain defienetly helps to perticipate human behavior and Recognizing one person's future behavior will probably increases the quality of life. according to a recent opinion poll wich was held in Tabriz university, most of the students stated that relationships would be easier if they could have the power of human behavior perticipation.

Lastly, I think that people with mental disorders are having a painfull life and a very hard exprienceses. If I had a chance to study psychology, I would start to treat these patients to decrease their pain. Taken as an example I had a friend with obsession compulssion disrder and it was really hard for me to see her suffering so all I wanted to know was a really good way to help her.

In conclusion, If I had a chance to study any subject, I would choose psychology. First and for most, I would use psychology to help myself to reduce my stress. Secondly studying human brain will help me to perdict humans behavior in order to have better life and relationships. Lastly by studying pschology I could help people suffering from mental problems .

I am not comletely healthy person
I am not a completely healthy person

studying human brain defienetly helps to perticipate human behavior and Recognizing one person's future behavior will probably increases the quality of life.
studying human brain defiantly helps to participate human behavior, and Recognizing one person's future behavior will probably increase the quality of life.

Sentence: If you ask me, I would choose to study psychology if I had the oppurtunity to study any subject.
Error: oppurtunity Suggestion: opportunity

Sentence: Dr pour sharifi, my professor, in addition a highly-educated person stated that huandered percent mental health is just like a dream.
Error: huandered Suggestion: hundred
Error: sharifi Suggestion: sharing
Error: highly-educated Suggestion: highly educated

Sentence: I blieve that, Not only I am not comletely healthy person, but also I have some serious problems like stress so because of my chronil stress problem, studying psychology seems really beneficial for me.
Error: comletely Suggestion: completely
Error: chronil Suggestion: chronic
Error: blieve Suggestion: believe

Sentence: Having discuss the issue from that point of view, I would rather discuss it from another prspective. studying human brain defienetly helps to perticipate human behavior and Recognizing one person's future behavior will probably increases the quality of life. according to a recent opinion poll wich was held in Tabriz university, most of the students stated that relationships would be easier if they could have the power of human behavior perticipation.
Error: perticipation Suggestion: participation
Error: prspective Suggestion: prospective
Error: defienetly Suggestion: defiantly
Error: wich Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: perticipate Suggestion: participate

Sentence: Lastly, I think that people with mental disorders are having a painfull life and a very hard exprienceses.
Error: painfull Suggestion: painful
Error: exprienceses Suggestion: experiences

Sentence: Taken as an example I had a friend with obsession compulssion disrder and it was really hard for me to see her suffering so all I wanted to know was a really good way to help her.
Error: compulssion Suggestion: compulsion
Error: disrder Suggestion: disorder

Sentence: Secondly studying human brain will help me to perdict humans behavior in order to have better life and relationships.
Error: perdict Suggestion: predict

Sentence: Lastly by studying pschology I could help people suffering from mental problems .
Error: pschology Suggestion: psychology

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content.