If you invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed.

The advent of technology has fulfilled our most of the needs. We have explored galaxy,we have digged in our past more than billion years back, we can get information about anything through internet. However, in race of developing technical devices, we have forgotten about human beings. A human is being isolated, selfish and lier in many situations. Therefore,if I would get a chance to invent something then I would definitely develop mind reader.

First of all, mind reader will tell us inert feelings of a person. Manytimes person can not express his feeling under someone's pressure or under someone's influence. Mind reader will read how the person is thinking from inside. In this way, we can fulfil oue closer one's desire, dream and expectations. For example, if i want to say my husband that how much I care and trust on him then I do not need to say anything. He will himself read and believe on me regardless of saying or expressing to him. THis is how mind reader will express our internal feelings.

Secondly, a person will not cheat or betray others for his own purpose with aid of mind reader. Nowadyas, we find many people play in personal and proffesional politics to fulfill their own needs and wishes. Mind reader will terminate the possibility of doing so, as it will clearly indicate the person's negative and harmful thoughts.At higher positions, many people play politics and cheat with honest person. In newspapers and on new channels, we see many cases in which someone has betryed to his company for sake of money. Thus, with help of mind reader, the owner will come to know about the plot of the person earlier and chances of crime will also be avoided.

Finally, mind reader will help in evaluating the truth. Truth is very important in any relation. People lie to hide something from others and become disloyal. Mind reader will eliminate the chances of telling lie. For instance, children lie to their parents to hide their bad habits, husband or wife lie each other to hide their extra marital affairs. If they know that mind reader will anyways going to tell truth then they will not attempt to tell lie.So mind reader will promote everyone to tell truth and will help in developing true and reliable relationship in human beings.

To put it in a nutshell, I would say human relations are being loose in our modern days. Attatchment, loyality and truthfullnes are hampered due to lieing and political mind. Therfore, mind reader will be a better product to invent to have strong and meaningful human relations.

I would definitely develop mind reader.
I would definitely develop a mind reader.

with aid of mind reader.
with the aid of a mind reader.

for sake of money.
for the sake of money.

Thus, with help of mind reader,
Thus, with the help of mind readers,

Sentence: We have explored galaxy,we have digged in our past more than billion years back, we can get information about anything through internet.
Error: digged Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A human is being isolated, selfish and lier in many situations.
Error: lier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In this way, we can fulfil oue closer one's desire, dream and expectations.
Error: oue Suggestion: our
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: Nowadyas, we find many people play in personal and proffesional politics to fulfill their own needs and wishes.
Error: proffesional Suggestion: professional

Sentence: In newspapers and on new channels, we see many cases in which someone has betryed to his company for sake of money.
Error: betryed Suggestion: betrayed

Sentence: Attatchment, loyality and truthfullnes are hampered due to lieing and political mind.
Error: lieing Suggestion: lying
Error: truthfullnes Suggestion: truthfulness
Error: loyality Suggestion: locality