Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it need to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support you opinion.

In race of developing our earth, we have lost many important resources such as forests, clean water, or animals. Exaggerated use of land, in agriculture, in industrialization and in habitations for humans, has snatched the territory of birds and animals. Therefore, in my view, deforestation is the one of the main causes which led our earth to worst place to live in. It must be saved to prevent other consequences such as global warming, breakdown of ecosystem and so on.

To begin with, forests have major effects on earth's temperature. Human activities such as industrialization and excessive usage of automobile added high amounts of harmful gases in atmosphere. Harmful gases such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide increases the effects of the global warming. For example, Ice is melting from the glaciers. Seasons have been changed from regular to irregular period. Forests has potential to release more oxygen in to atmosphere and can help in cooling the temperature. Thus, forest should be preserve to prevent further global warming of earth.

Secondly, forests are one of the key factors in balancing ecosystem of animals and birds. Human activities are disturbing natural habitats of animals and birds. Some species cannot adapt to artificial habitats and become extinct. On the other side, some species overrule the ecosystem which is harmful for their prey. However, this lead to break down of ecological cycle. To avoid this consequences, we have to protect our remaining forests and must ban further deforestation.

Last but not least, forests are important for maintaining annual rainfall and a clean water table on earth's surface. Rainfall depends on earth's climate. As I mentioned earlier, it is disturbed. So rainfall is reduced or abandoned in certain areas. For instance, many states of the United state had normal rainfall in past. Since past few , due to global warming they have now drought conditions. If forest are preserved then drought condition may not worsen in those states than today. Therefore, forests are necessary to be saved to maintain normal water table.

To put in nutshell, there are abundance of consequences which follows the deforestation. Deforestation is one of the major concerns for scientists, as it has a negative impact on global climate. Thus, i feel that forests must be preserved at any cost to save our mother nature and the Earth.

this lead to break down
this leads to break down

consequences which follows the deforestation
consequences which follow the deforestation

Sentence: To avoid this consequences, we have to protect our remaining forests and must ban further deforestation.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and consequences