If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced worker at a higher salary? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

“I’m not so rich to buy the cheap product”; an English proverb said. This statement comes true for every situation in which one have to choose between low and high qualified products. Specially, in companies, managers sometimes have stuck in the situation in which they should consider both qualification of human force and dearth of budget. Although, for some, this is an easy option, they would opt the cheaper human force, for others, it needs to ponder more precisely. But, how can recognize the best one? For judging, in my opinion, the latter group is superior to the former due to high efficiency provided by experienced workers and time consuming caused by hiring such force.

To begin with, the most significant advantage of hiring skillful human force is their high efficiencies. In a vast market, how inexperienced employee can endure among rough-around-the-edge competitors? A fresh employee explained: “At first days of working, I dealt with so many persons who wanted grab my ideas. Suddenly I was noticed even my close friend cheated on me! Afterwards, I never ever trusted to anyone anymore!” This experience cost too much for that employee; therefore, so many energies were wasted on account of such immaturity. Had managers hired experts, they would never dealt with such problems.

Additionally, high wages that once was thought to be crash, by observing maturity, its amount is not noticeable. What is determined is seeing qualification in such mature persons. By their presenting in companies, their so many bonuses will compensate astronomical incomes. “They extremely are familiar with the job, they know turns and twists, and they also know potent connectors for bringing various projects forward. I never loose such practical human force”; a manager said, when he defined one of his employee. Either he was satisfied from work, or he accepted to pay such astronomical incomes.

All in all, I contended that high efficiency and maturity both cause to say that “expensive human force will worth to spend”. For those who bought cheap products by disqualified value, isn’t that what you think, right?

one have to choose between low and high qualified products.
one has to choose between low and high qualified products.

Sentence: A fresh employee explained: At first days of working, I dealt with so many persons who wanted grab my ideas.
Description: A verb, past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to wanted and grab

Sentence: I never loose such practical human force; a manager said, when he defined one of his employee.
Description: The word defined is not usually used as a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to defined