increase salary of professors

increase salary of professors

Controversy exists over whether university should allocate more money for professors as annual salary to improve the level of education. Whereas some may hold the opinion that spending money to increase salaries of professor is a sagacious decision, while others adhere an opposite direction. However, I would rather vote on the later point of view in that not only does spending money on professors' salary reduces the budget for other facilities in the university, but also it foster professors to concentrate on income than education.

The first factor which is convincing enough to favor the later point of view is that there are numerous projects and sectors in the universities which need to be supported by money. In fact, what makes a an academic environment suitable place for education is far more than just teaching by professors, that is indeed providing some facilities for transforming concepts to students. A tangible example to illustrate this argument could be a highly developed and modern library. This library consists of numerous authentic academic sources for student to enrich their information about a wide range of topics to succeed in study.

A further aspect which is worth to be mentioned here is that increasing salary will pave the way for encouraging professors to concentrate on issues rather than education. They always seek a way to get budget from university which will make them rich. They no longer try to teach students by up to date as well as relevant topics, since they need more money to enhance their level of welfare. Take a professor working in a project which is too much suitable for the future of both university and community as an example. Because of his high salary he selects some projects which is profitable financially. This attitude toward the money and increasing income which resulted from high salary leads to concentrate on other issue, so in the long time it harms the process of education in the university.

All in all, taking into account all aforementioned factors we safely arrive at the conclusion that the best way for betterment of education in the university is not necessarily spend more money on salaries of professors, because this decrease the amount of money for other required sections and provides a unsuitable climate for professor to increase their income form working in less significant projects. It is high time we stopped overlooking the fact that only way to improve the quality of education is improve the economic condition of professors.

Sentence: However, I would rather vote on the later point of view in that not only does spending money on professors' salary reduces the budget for other facilities in the university, but also it foster professors to concentrate on income than education.
Description: The fragment it foster professors is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace foster with verb, past tense

some projects which is profitable financially.
some projects which are profitable financially.

the best way for betterment of education
the best way for the betterment of education

is not necessarily spend more money
is not necessarily spending more money

Sentence: All in all, taking into account all aforementioned factors we safely arrive at the conclusion that the best way for betterment of education in the university is not necessarily spend more money on salaries of professors, because this decrease the amount of money for other required sections and provides a unsuitable climate for professor to increase their income form working in less significant projects.
Description: The fragment this decrease the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace decrease with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

that only way to improve the quality of education is improve the economic condition of professors.
that the only way to improve the quality of education is to improve the economic condition of professors.

---------------------