Is it more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Work is the most important part of our lives. In order to be a successful person, you have to work hardly to get a good position in the world as well as you can not escape from your responsibilities to work in the any field. Some people would agree that working independently is essential. Others would disagree. In my view, I prefer to work with a group of people on a team for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, working in a group is extremely beneficail to our development and progressing. When you are a member within a team, you will get ideas to compete with other members in the team, and you will discover a good things. Take myself as an example, when I was in pharmacy school, our professor ask us to do research about carcinogenic drugs, which was very hard to get a hug information about such drugs. I worked within a group of students. One of the student was astute that I benefited from him many thing because he had a bright ideas to organize the report. Actually, he helped me to figure out many things that were ambiguous for me about these drugs such as side effect, indication, precaution and therapeutic use of them. Finally, we got a good score, since we worked together with other students, and each one had an idea to add information. This experience taught me that working in a team make the person more confident and benefits for him.

Hence, in addition to the development, working in a group is motivating. In order to be active member, you have to compete with other, so this competition motivates you to participate in discusion and talking. For instance, one year ago, I read an article about how a businessman can develop his project. In fact, whole chapter talks about how the manger can motivate his employees to work in a group to make the business more effective and successed. It asserts that working in a team brings a lot of proposals from to team, so they can get acclaim from the management. When the team work together, this really will support a project. As we can clearly see that working in a group will push member to think and increase the productivity.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I concur that working in a group is more important. all we should work in a group sometimes to build up our personality.

our professor ask us to do research
our professor asked us to do researches

One of the student was astute
One of the students was astute

working in a team make the person more confident and benefits for him.
working in a team makes the person more confident and benefits for him.

In order to be active member
In order to be an active member

to make the business more effective and successed.
to make the business more effective and successful.

When the team work together
When the team works together

all we should work in a group sometimes to build up our personality.
all of us should work in a group sometimes to build up our personality.

you will discover a good things
you will discover good things

Sentence: To begin with, working in a group is extremely beneficail to our development and progressing.
Error: beneficail Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: In order to be active member, you have to compete with other, so this competition motivates you to participate in discusion and talking.
Error: discusion Suggestion: discussion

Sentence: In fact, whole chapter talks about how the manger can motivate his employees to work in a group to make the business more effective and successed.
Error: successed Suggestion: No alternate word

Do you check out grammar errors after you finished the essay?

The examples in the essay are too long. Can you try a new pattern? You will need to develop three paragraphs in the essay body with less content for examples:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.