Many people believe it is very important to make large amounts of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each viewpoint and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.

Money plays an important role in nowadays lives. Therefore, our dependance to it has driven us to struggle more and changed our life styles in order to supply our basic requirements for life. However, some tend to earn more money so as to make a more luxurious life while, others are confident to their regular reasonable salary. In my opinion, human beings deserve to desire the best living they can.

To commence with, by reviewing the history of man since its existence on earth till now, one thing we can see for obvious, is that, man have always been tending to improve their living. The abundance of innovations during man's history indicates his strong desire to facilitate and modernize his life. Taking house work facilities such as dish washer, cloth wash machine, microwave, many high quality detergents for the aim of easily cleaning and so on, we will convince that all these novel technologies have made our lives easier, no need to mention that building such a life needs money. Therefore, people tend to work harder to make a comfortable living.

Secondly, with the revolutionary industrialization over the past decades, the labour of living has risen. In other words, to utilize a complete package of civil services and to enjoy a standard life, you have to gain more money. Civilization has had a dramatic impact on living expenses. Therefore, most citizens are not able to pay for all their expenses such as taxes, rents, insurance and their basic needs for food, educate and travel, only with a part time job. In addition. most people usually have a secondary or even a third job to serve a convenient life for their family.

All in all, recent economic circumstances and the natural greed of human being has made monitory issue very highlighted. Most people prefer to tolerate high labour of working to utilize all facilities of a standard life and to make home a more comfortable place for their family. Indeed this desire has made them to work harder to earn a higher amount of money.

The topic is 'Analyze each viewpoint and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position'. So you should be straight forward like this:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...