Essay topics: Many people believe that it is very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each viewpoint and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.
In the modern days, money is, inevitably, necessary for human’s life. People use money to buy goods and services to satisfy themselves. However, some people argue that making money is considerable, while other people think earning a comfortable living is better. I personally agree that people should make huge amount of money, and I will provide further aspects and examples to support this notion.
First and foremost, people can use money to buy good educations. Most people realize that educations are necessary to broaden their knowledge horizon, but most professional institutes of education require the amount of tuition fee. I can attest this from my own experience, my brother, who was a basketball player in high school team, wanted to enroll into the best university in United States because there is the best basketball club with cutting-edge technology. Therefore, he left from the old school and apply to the new better one, and it uses large amount of money to pay not only tuition fee but also the cost of living.
Secondly, it is true that money helps people in unexpected situations. It is unfortunate for human that usually have an unpredictable ailments and accidents. Therefore, it is necessary to prepare themselves for those acute diseases. To illustrate this, my uncle, who was a taxi driver, was broken his armed by car-crashed accident. In this case, he was required for surgery and had to stay in the hospital for a week. Afterwards, there were many expensive charge from all services that he needed to pay. Fortunately, because of his family's preparation, he had enough money to pay this unexpected fee. Therefore, people should carefully manage their money and always have enough amount of money in order to allot something that will unpredictably happen.
In conclusion, I totally believe that making large amount of money is necessary. This is due to the fact that people should keep enough money not only for their tuition fee but also in case that people need to pay hospital fee from their severe accident.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||thakannv||73||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||saeidroky||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 9 months ago||wkayzer||60||Read full essay|
|4 years 2 months ago||nargess1981||80||Read full essay|
|4 years 10 months ago||aisha||70||Read full essay|
|6 years 3 months ago||komala||86.6667||Read full essay|
|6 years 10 months ago||Lauren||74||Read full essay|
|7 years 3 weeks ago||nargess1981||84||Read full essay|
|7 years 3 weeks ago||nargess1981||55||Read full essay|
- Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion, are such relationships good? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (70)
- Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is music important to many people? (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country? (70)
- A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time. (76)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (60)
- People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)