People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In the education world, a university plays crucial role, as it help us to chase our higher dream of life. Different people have different opinion about attending a college in their lifetime. From my vintage point, a university is the only destination, which motivates the students to become successful person in life. I would like to give detail explanation about it.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that The college is the best place to shape a student’s career and provide him/her the right path in life. Indeed, the university degree is mandatory requirement for people to achieve a good job in the future, therefore, students pursue the further study in the college. In order to achieve a degree in respectful field, it is immense to learn about that subject deeply. By attending a university, a student gets vast knowledge about subject in both practical and theoretical aspect. A vivid example can be given to shed light on the subject is my own experience. After completion of my bachelor, I decided to do master in Clinical Pharmacy, where I would able to get abundance of material, which helped me to enhance my knowledge in my subject and I became master in my field. In order to become a medical field person, I must have to get my hands on vital organs of body. In the practical, I worked with live organism under my professor’s supervision, he guided me that how it works. Moreover, I worked with the gold medalist professor and I gain knowledge from their experience, which motivates me to do hard work. Thus, the university helped me a lot to achieve my dream degree.

Another reason that deserves some words is that student build up interpersonal and social skills, which are very crucial in the competitive world. In the university, students get chance to prepare themselves for the future responsibility. Leadership and organization skills develop by working a group projects. They learn how to work in a group task, how to work in the period under pressure. Giving presentation in front of thousands of people, motivates student’s confidence and build up their communication skills. Moreover, they meet the people with same interest as them, so they can exchanges their ideas and thoughts. Additional, students have to attend the club activities and sports, which enhance their social interaction skills and make them good athletes. The Experience that we gained in the university teaches us a lesson of our life. It’s true saying that “Experience is the best teacher”. Furthermore, the living in the dormitory makes a person more responsible and bold. Hence, a student attends university to prepare to face the job market.

To wrap up, there are several purposes for a student to attend a university like to get knowledge, enhance skills and many more. Every person should attend a university to get experience of it.

Sentence: In the education world, a university plays crucial role, as it help us to chase our higher dream of life.
Description: The fragment it help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Different people have different opinion
Different people have different opinions

to become successful person in life
to become a successful person in life
to become successful persons in life

is mandatory requirement
is a mandatory requirement

a student gets vast knowledge about subject in both practical and theoretical aspect.
a student gets vast knowledge about subjects in both practical and theoretical aspects.

I worked with the gold medalist professor
I worked with the gold medalist professors

is that student build up interpersonal and social skills
is that students build up interpersonal and social skills

It’s true saying that
It’s a true saying that

Leadership and organization skills develop by working a group projects
Leadership and organization skills are developed by working a group projects

Sentence: Moreover, they meet the people with same interest as them, so they can exchanges their ideas and thoughts.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and exchanges

Same grammatical issues.

------------------------