Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

When you go to a shopping mall, you notice a question letter box in the corner of every floor. The manager uses the customers' feedback to improve themselves. In my opinion, I support the idea that schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers. I will state my view in three reasons.

The first reason why I agree with the idea is because of stress. The evaluation from students causes the teacher to be more nervous. The teachers want to have good outcome , so the evaluation can help teachers to focus on the teaching and pay more energy on it. Hence, the students get better educaion and the teacher also learn more.

Second, I think the evaluation also makes a competition between teachers. Every teacher work harder in order to make students impressive. The strategy is the same one which using on the students. We pursue the high scores to get achievement and go to better universities. For teachers, they pursue a high score for better salaries.

Therefore, Using competition is a good way to make teachers to improve themselves.

Last, the opinion that students present about teachers in the evaluation can really help teachers to improve themselves. When I was a student in Taiwan. I was so shy to talk my opinion about teachers, so teachers do not know the pros and cons of their teaching. They can not adjust their ways from the feedback of students. I think the evaluation is one of the most effective ways for teachers to change their teaching.

Finally, I state three reasons why I support the schools should ask student to evaluation their teachers. People might disagree with my points of view, but my points are based on solid fundation. For many reason I talk above, my view is very valid and convincing.

Every teacher work harder
Every teacher works harder

The strategy is the same one which using on the students.
The strategy is the same one which is using on the students.

ask student to evaluation their teachers.
ask student to evaluate their teachers.

Sentence: Hence, the students get better educaion and the teacher also learn more.
Error: educaion Suggestion: education

Sentence: People might disagree with my points of view, but my points are based on solid fundation.
Error: fundation Suggestion: No alternate word