Essay topics: should government spend more money on improving roads or improving public transportation?
Nobody doubt that, nowadays, improving of roads and public transportation is crucial. And government should allocate some money on improving both. Some people believe that government should spend more money on making roads better, to decrease crashes and collisions. However, others believe that improving and increasing public transportation is more essential than improving roads and highways and government should spend more money in this manner. I, personally, agree with the latter idea since any people with any financial level can use public transportation and also using public transportation effectively affects on our environment. In what follows I will cogently pinpoint my most conspicuous reasons to justify my point of view.
First, as we know government is responsible for the ensuring well-being of all the people. And public transportations are accessible vehicles for everybody. And even individuals with low financial level can use it, actually it is affordable for everyone due to its low cost. Spending money on improving public transportation led to make facilities for all individuals with different levels of finance.
These days the cost of living in cities, especially big cities, is huge. Using public transportations can reduce some of these costs. People could move to different parts of town by spending a little money on public transportations. So they can save their money by using public transports.
Finally, to reduce the air pollution, public transport is a good choice. Transport machines those use fuels in their engines, releases dangerous gases like carbon dioxide into air and causes many respiratory disease, by using public transport the number of machines in the roads and cities reduced and it helps to lessen the air pollution.
To make story short, public transports provide many facilities for people and using them instead of individual machines led to have more clear air. All aforementioned reasons point to my idea. I hope everybody use public vehicles in near future.
- TPO 45 (3)
- tpo45-Q1 (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (rewrite) (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country. (63)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In 20 years from now on, students will not use printed books any more. (71)
- tpo42 (66)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The purpose of television is to educate, not to entertain. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should assign homework for students every dayBut the big argument among teachers is that how much homework is enough for students? do they do assignment every day? (73)
- tpo40-Q1-rewrite (80)